Microsoft Excel Essential Training Course
New York City or Washington DC Area
We are offering a Microsoft Excel Course. The class will teach you how to create and modify worksheets, enter complex formulas, create Pivot tables and Charts, inserting objects, and working with tables. Our small classes allow everyone more time to interact with the instructor, learn faster, and more effectively.
This is a great course for someone looking for a job that requires the use of Excel or to feel more comfortable using the program. This one day course will turn any Excel user into a Power Users.
Beware of other companies offering half-day of training with no hands on exercises. People learn by doing the actual exercises, not by watching someone else do it!
Benefits of this course
- Covers topics from Excel level 1 and 2
- Works with Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Small class
- 100% hands on training. Every student gets their own computer to follow along
- Full day of training or 2 evening. 8 hours of total training time
- Convenient location in Midtown Manhattan. 2 blocks from Penn Station.
- Learn to create simple to advance formulas, from SUM functions to IF, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and nested functions
- Learn to create a variety of charts and data sets
- Learn to create PIVOT Tables and Charts
- Expert instructor with more than 10 years of financial experience using and teaching Excel
- A free retake if needed
- We are a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certified testing center. Take this course along with our Excel Expert class and you will be ready to ace your Excel certification exam. Call us to learn more about our Excel certification course and exam package.
- The course will include a customize manual with step by step directions and a certificate at the end, showing that you attended the class.
Sign up for multiple courses and save
|Other Training Companies|
|Microsoft Learning Solutions Partners||(Non Authorized training)|
|Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.||(Not an Accredited Business. No assurance if they are a real company)|
|Ultra Fast 4/6-Core Desktops with 19'-24' monitors||(old outdated computers)|
|Easy Refund Policy. Cancel before the course starts and receive a full 100% refund the same day. Reschedule at any time with our no fee rescheduling policy.||(Most companies charged a cancellation fee of up to $400 and take more than 20 days to issue refunds. Please check before you sign up)|
|Flexible Schedule (Weekday, Evening, and Weekend).||(Just Weekday classes)|
|Instructor with real world Experience.||(Instructors with no real world Experience)|
|Live instructor-led training.|
|Great Location. A few blocks from Penn Station and Port Authority.||(Have to take additional trains and buses to get there)|
|American owned and operated company.||(Non-American company)|
|New York State Licensed Regulated School.||(Non-licensed illegal school)|
|One (1) free retakes of the course for up to six months.||(no retakes allowed)|
|Luxurious facilities.||(Poorly maintained spaces)|
Where is the school located?
New York City Location
545 8th Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Click Here for Directions
Washington, DC / Virginia Location
1901 N. Fort Myer Drive, Suite 1020
Arlington, VA 22209
Click Here for Directions
Is this an online or a live classroom training?
This class is a live classroom training in New York City or Washington DC area.
Is this a hands on class, where everyone gets a computer?
Yes this is a 100% hands on class where all students gets their own computer to use throughout the class. You will not be sharing a computer with anyone.
Would I get a certificate after completing the class?
Yes you will get a certificate of completion at the end of the class.
Is the training manual included?
Yes the course fee includes a training manual.
Will this course prepare me to pass the MOS Certification?
Yes, this class will help you to prepare pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam.
Why is the tuition much lower than other schools?
Our tuition is much lower than other training providers because we have optimized our business processes to ensure quality training at a reasonable price. As a smaller school with lower overhead we are able to provide a great class and better value to our students.
What are your instructors like?
We only hire the best instructors. Our instructors are all Microsoft Certified Trainers. All instructors have over 10 years’ experience in the filed they teach and over 5 years of experience teaching Microsoft Office.
Why should I choose your training over other schools?
Choosing a training provider can be tough choice. We all claim to offer the best value, in terms of price and training quality. The Technical Institute of America offers the lowest price and teaches more Microsoft Office than any other school in New York City. As a New York State licensed school and Better Business Bureau Accredited business we can honestly say what we offer is the truth and you can verify it.
Do you ever cancel a class because you don’t have enough students?
No, we never cancel a class. If unforeseen circumstances arise such as bad weather, instructor health or family problems and we have to cancel a class, we will offer all students a 100% full refund or reschedule to another class.
Lesson 1: Creating a Basic Worksheet
- Explore the User Interface and the Ribbon
- Navigate and Select in Excel
- Obtain Help
- Enter Data and Save a Workbook
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Create Basic Formulas
- Calculate with Functions
- Copy Formulas and Functions
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Manipulate Data
- Insert and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Spell Check a Worksheet
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Change Column Width and Row Height
- Apply Number Formats
- Position Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
Lesson 5: Printing Workbook Contents
- Print Workbook Contents Using Default Print Options
- Set Print Options
- Set Page Breaks
Lesson 6: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Manage Cell and Range Names
- Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Use Specialized Functions
- Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Lesson 7: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Worksheet or Table Data
- Calculate Data in a Table or Worksheet
Lesson 8: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
Lesson 9: Analyzing Data Using PivotTables and PivotChart
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Analyze Data Using PivotCharts
Sale ends Sep 30, 2016
"A very good class. I absolutely came away feeling comfortable with the program."
"Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!"
"Instructor was very friendly and through he is very good and helped me tremendously."
"Instructor was absolutely terrific. Best software training I ever had."
"Instructor made learning pivot tables and charts very easy. I recommend this class to anyone looking to learn Excel."
"Presentation was well done. Instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly. Made learning the complex formulas easy."
"I had taken classes at other schools. This class was one of the best I ever had. The instructor was great, class was small and computers were new."
"I love the Small classes and smart teacher. He made learning easy and fun."
"Although I have had Excel training before. I have not had it with such clarity. I appreciate his presentation. I'm sure I will be able to retain and use everything I learned. Special Thanks."
"Juan is an excellent instructor."
"The instructor was very clear when explaining every aspect of Excel. I really feel I learned a lot and will take other courses in the future."
""I was really impressed with how clear the instructor's instructions were, which made the course enjoyable."