Microsoft Access is the most popular database software for small workgroups on the market. We cover all of the functions of Microsoft Access. We also teach the Microsoft Office Specialist certification for Access.
We provide Microsoft Access training in New York City. All classes for Access in NYC come with printed materials that a student can have to practice at home or work.
We can create a customized list of topics to teach for an individual or business. We offer 4 levels of Access 2010 or 2007 Training in NYC.
- Examine the basic database concepts and explore the Microsoft Office Access 2010 environment.
- Design a simple database.
- Build a new database with related tables.
- Manage data in a table.
- Query a database using different methods.
- Design forms.
- Generate reports.
- Modify the design and field properties of a table to streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- Retrieve data from tables using joins.
- Create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- Enhance the capabilities of a form.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- Share data across different applications.
- Restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- Write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- Create and revise Access macros.
- Display data more effectively in a form.
- Customize reports by using various Access features, thus making them more effective.
- Maintain your database using tools provided by Access.
- Share Access data with other applications.
- Use VBA to automate a business process.
- Create and modify a database switchboard, and set the startup options.
- Secure databases.
- Share databases using a SharePoint site.
The Access training in NYC is available as classroom training, onsite corporate training, and private one on one training at your location or our midtown location in NYC.