Adobe Photoshop is the industry-leading software program for creating, retouching and compositing pixel-based images for print and Web. The world’s most popular image editing program, Photoshop has ruled the roost since its inception more than 20 years ago. Today Photoshop is an indispensable mainstay of virtually every ad agency, fashion house, video producer, desktop publisher, photographer and graphic designer on the planet. Photoshop works in tandem with Illustrator, InDesign, Flash and many other programs, although familiarity with these applications is not required to use Photoshop.
Technical Institute of America offers 2, two-day classes, taught by experienced instructors who are also professional graphics designers.
Our Adobe Photoshop Courses:
- How to optimize photos and other images for Web and Print.
- How to work on individual (selected) parts of an image
- How to work in an organized, best-practices fashion
- How to apply artistic effects to selections or whole layers
- How to create seamless composites from multiple image sources.
- How to fix badly damaged images, such as old torn photos
- How to distort and transform images
- How to save images for print and the web.
- How to optimize images for the high-resolution displays, such as on the Apple iPad.
- How to communicate visually with impact and clarity.
- How to incorporate 3D images into Photoshop art
- How to make professional, pixel-perfect selections.
- How to work in the little-known Quick Mask Mode.
- How to leverage the power of Photoshop’s “Content Aware Tools”
- How to create Masks and Alpha Channels for advanced, best-practices results.
- How to edit Video right in Photoshop—yes, you heard right!
- How to harness the power of Actions / Automatic Batch Processing
- How to Save for High-Res output for print and Apple iPad 3 Retina Display.