- No customer information will be shared with any other party for the purpose of marketing or research.
- No customer information can be shared with any other party without customer permission. This includes but is not limited to; employers, potential employers, staffing agencies, family members, spouses, significate others or friends.
Free Retake Policy
- Free retakes are permitted only for courses where it is clearly stated that retakes are included in the course.
- Retakes will be confirmed one (1) day before the start date of the class.
- Retakes are available for either six (6) months or twelve (12) months from the start date of your originally scheduled class date.
- Cancelling a scheduled retake class on the date of the class will forfeit your ability to schedule another free retake at a later date.
PMP/CAPM Prep Course Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
- If a student is not satisfied with the instructors teaching method, knowledge, or quality of the training environment let us know on the first class during business hours, but before the second class and we will issue you a refund of the tuition cost (excluding the cost of training manual and e-learning course).
- Refunds will not be given to students who do not qualify for the certification exam, misses days of the class, or cannot attend the class.
- If you take our course and cannot pass the PMP certification or CAPM certification exam after 3 attempts of the exam after taking our course we will refund the full amount of the tuition (excluding cost of training manual and exam retake fees), no questions asked.
Vendor (CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, ITIL, PMI, ISC2) Specific Exams
- Exam fees are NOT included in the tuition for any vendor specific certification exam unless clearly stated elsewhere.
Cancellation, Refund, and Rescheduling Policy
- Refund of tuition will be given for any cancellation made prior to attending the scheduled class.
- Rescheduling is permitted at any point before the scheduled class date.
- Upon attending a scheduled class, refunds will be based on the enrollment agreement signed on the first day of class.
- Students must attend 80% or more of class total duration to receive a “Certificate of Completion”.