- Free retakes are permitted only if there are unfilled seats in the class.
- Retakes will be confirmed 1 day before the start of the class.
- A retake must be taken within 6 or 12 months depending on the course from the start date of the class.
- Retakes canceled on the date of the retake will not be allowed to retake the class.
- All Customer information will not be shared with any company.
PMP/CAPM Prep Course Satisfaction Money Back guarantee
- If a student is not satisfied with the instructors teaching method, knowledge, or quality of the training environment let us know on the first class during business hours, but before the second class and we will issue you a refund of the tuition cost (excluding the cost of training manual and e-learning course).
- Refunds will not be given to students who do not qualify for the certification exam, misses days of the class, or cannot attend the class.
- If you take our course and cannot pass the PMP or CAPM exam after 3 attempts of the exam after taking our course we will refund the full amount of the tuition (excluding cost of training manual and exam retake fees), no questions asked.
Vendor (CompTIA, Cisco, Microsoft, ITIL, PMI, ISC2) specific exams.
- Exam fees are NOT included in your tuition for any vendor certification courses.
Cancellation, refund, and rescheduling policy
- Cancellation made up to 7 days prior to the start of the class will receive a refund.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone who has taken the whole or part of the class.
- Refunds will not be given for any cancellations made 6 business day prior to the start of the class or on the day of the class.
- Refunds will not be given for anyone that does not show up on the day of the class.
- All refunds will be charged a 15% processing fee.
- Rescheduling is not permitted 6 business day prior to the start of the class or on the day of the class.
- Students must attend 80% or more of class total duration to receive Certificate of Completion.